Saturday, October 1

Seal Beach Wag 'n' Walk

 Went to Seal Beach today to attend the annual Wag 'n' Walk event.  Here doggies and their mommies and daddies can enjoy a walk together around downtown Seal Beach to raise money for the Seal Beach Animal Care Center.  I can't think of a better way to help homeless animals enjoy a better life than to help raise a bit of money and awareness for pet in animal shelters. 

After the event, I got hungry.  I had to find FOOD!  On our way to find food, we bumped into this cute Basset Hound.  I didn't get his name, but what a cutie.  The usual pleasantries were exchanged.  He smelled me, I smelled him.  All was good. 
As we continued on our journey to find food, we finally came to a place called The Crema Cafe.  At last - FOOD!  Yippee! 
 Mommy had the Chinese Chicken Salad and a bottle of Rieme sparkling lemonade  Looks yummy, right?
Daddy had the Breakfast Burrito with eggs, bacon (yum!) and potatoes and a bottle of Rieme sparkling lemonade as well.  I could definitely eat that burrito!

And what did I have, you ask?  NOTHING!  Well, daddy did give me some snacks from my treat bag that they usually bring along.  But again....NOTHING!  So I just slept while they enjoyed their FOOD!  Again, not fair!



No comments:

Post a Comment