Monday, September 26

Men Only Weekend

Just a recap of my "Men Only Weekend" with daddy.  My mommy went away for the weekend to see her mommy and daddy so my daddy and I got to do some fun activities by ourselves!

Here I am ready to rock 'n' roll...where are we going first, daddy?  Well, the beach of course!
After the beach, I hopped inside my Jeep for a rest.
 Now here we are at the car wash giving the Bailey-mobile a good bath.
Next stop:  Starbucks!  Daddy had his usual coffee and pastry and I had my doggie treats and ice cubes.
Hmm...I wonder what Mommy is doing right now?  I miss her.
Then we stopped by the Farmer's Market in Sunset Beach for some "window" or "booth" shopping.
Afterwards, we went home to relax before moving on to our next adventure.  Hey, I wonder how that cat got up there on that roof?
Not too much longer after that, we were back on the road.  Daddy took me to the place where he does his track cycling.  It's called a velodrome.  I've never been before so I was really excited!  Look at those people whizzing by on their bikes!  Boy they are fast!  Just like my daddy!
Oh boy, what a long day....now we are heading home.  And you know what's next on the agenda?  Dinner!  Woohoo!  Woof woof!





No comments:

Post a Comment