Monday, September 26

Sweet Lucy

Remember, Lucy....my grandma and grandpa's doggie?  Lucy and the Cone of Shame?  Well, when my mommy went away last weekend to visit grandma and grandpa, she was able to visit and play with Lucy.  My mommy said she isn't doing very well.  After her leg surgery, at first she seemed to be doing better but now it appears that the swelling won't go down, she's not very hungry and poor Lucy is unable to walk around on her own.  My mommy is very, very sad.  She gave Lucy to my grandma and grandpa as a Christmas present in back in 2000 and she has been the most wonderful doggie.  Her 11th birthday is coming on on October 15th and I really want her to be all better by then.  Please say a prayer for sweet Lucy today and keep her in your thoughts.  Never underestimate the healing power of hope and the loving power of friends.  Sending you a big hug and a prayer, Lucy, and that you feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment