Monday, September 19

Just Another Day at the Beach

Doggie beach rules!  Daddy threw the tennis ball out pretty far this time so I got some major swimming in today.  He also tossed the ball in the air for me to play catch. Oh how I love playing catch!   Met up with my buddies Jake and Elwood again and we splashed around and swam in the ocean together.  Met some new friends, Sunshine and Denali, two cute Golden Retrievers.  Look at them swimming together!.  Then I met  Tootsie and Bubba.  They ran all over doggie beach playing and having a good time with each other. Aren't they cuties!  I have to say, if you have the opportunity or the vacation time, I highly suggest hitting the West coast to soak up some sun and catch a few waves.  It's the best!  Woof woof!

P.S.  All that swimming makes a doggie super-tired. I slept the whole way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment