Wednesday, September 21

CSI: Long Beach

A property crime was committed today 3.13 PM in Long Beach, CA.  Evidence of the crime was left at the premises.

The person of interest (or dog of interest, in this case) is Bailey.

Clearly the evidence points directly to Bailey as there are no further suspects and he has no alibi.  The punishment for this crime:  jail time with no possibility for parole (or in other words, time behind bars until dinner time).
Bailey's last words before sentencing..."It' not my fault.  Daddy left me home alone for a half hour and those Hello Kitty flip-flops were just screaming for me to chew them up!  Mommy and daddy know I can't resist flip-flops!  They didn't shut the doggie door so I didn't think they would mind if I wandered around the bedrooms unsupervised.  I was framed, I tell you.  Framed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment