Sunday, October 16

Bath Time!

Rub-a-dub-dub...Bailey's in the tub!  After breakfast, guess where we went?  Doggie beach!  Woohoo!  Had a super-great time swimming and splashing in the waves.  Then mommy said that I had to have a bath after beach time.  Ugh...I don't like baths.  I repeat...I don't like baths.  But mommy said that I HAD to.  So here we are at the Tidy Dog salon getting my oatmeal bath.  But the best part of getting a bath, is when mommy rubs me down with the towel.  It feels good!  Feels like a back scratch or a belly rub all over!  I guess bath time isn't so bad after all.  Woof woof!

1 comment:

  1. naw Bailey you are so handsome and i bet you smell so georgeous after your oatmeal bath my golden girl loves her oatmeal x aloe vera bath and smells so adorable after it too. You are georgeous Bailey just georgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete